Free Roofing Estimates
As a top rated local roofing company, we are very happy to offer 100% free roofing estimates to all our clients, providing that they own the property and the property is not on the market for sale. If you are not the owner or the property is listed for sale, there is a $200 fee for your estimate. You will get this back if you do decide to go with us for the work, $200 will be deducted from your bill. Otherwise, all our roofing estimates are completely free with no obligation to buy.
To learn the reasons we charge this fee, please see below.
Free Roof Quotes For All Homeowners
We only charge a fee for your roof estimate if you are not the property owner or the property is listed for sale.
After doing business as along as we have, we learned some key pieces of information that help us improve our estimating system. There are certain times where you may need an estimate done on a home that you do not own, for example a real estate agent or appraiser.
This is fantastic! We would love to help you out, but please understand for us to send an employee out to estimate a roof that you do not own, or have the authority to make any decisions on replacing, we must charge you for the job. Often time’s people are looking for a “quick fix price,” or the lowest possible replacement cost to sell a home, with no intention of getting the work done themselves. In this event we must pay our employees to do the work, so we charge a fair price of $200.
- When you are not the owner of the house that you need an estimate for, it puts us in a position of not being able to completely inform the homeowner of crucial information regarding their roof. People like Realtors have no authority to make decisions on a roof they do not own, and we would have to rely on them to pass along important information on your roofs condition.
- Running a large scale roofing company comes with many in-house costs associated with being able to give free estimates. With a large company overhead it is important to remember that we have expenses such as, truck costs, gas, employee salaries, rent, electricity, ect. $200 certainly does not cover many of these expenses, so please understand why we must charge a fee.
- An average roof inspection costs around $250, this is paying for someone to come out and preform a service. We provide this service to be free if you are the owner, with the hopes of being able to properly close a sale and deduct the $200 from the total cost of your new roof.
- By not meeting with the owner of the house we are forfeiting the chance to explain the numbers on the estimate, and why our service is better than the rest. We do not get to explain the quality of a roofing system or which materials we use, and the warranties we offer. To a realtor or non-homeowner, this information does not get properly passed along and we miss our shot to inform you.
- We like to educate our clients about their choices. There are also some roofing systems and materials that should be avoided AT ALL COSTS. We like to ensure our clients are not steered towards making a terrible mistake by another roofing company. The lifetime costs of a roof could end up costing you a lot more money in the long run if you just go with the cheapest quote.
Professional Roof Assessment
When you get a free roof estimate from a local roofing company, you want to make sure you call in a professional. A local roofing company that really knows the trade, that will give you an accurate roof estimate without any costly revisions and issues later. Here at Infinite Roofing, we have experts in your area, ready to give you the most accurate roofing quote, completely tailored to your requirements. Many local roofing companies offer free roof estimates, but they don't all come with the skills and experience to give you the best advice and get the job done right, on schedule, without any hidden costs. With over 20 years of roofing experience in Albany and across the Capital Region, when you get a free roof quote from Infinite Roofing you know you are in safe hands.
Our premium roof inspection service costs just $175. These provide a more detailed report than you would get with a free roof estimate. We are on several preferred call lists for roof inspections by companies and realtors. When you get a roof inspection, you get a full roof report and everything will be explained to you by the inspector. Get checked by the best, contact Infinite Roofing today!