Free Roofing Estimates
As a top rated local roofing company, we are very happy to offer 100% free roofing estimates to all our clients, providing that they own the property and the property is not on the market for sale. If you are not the owner or the property is listed for sale, there is a $175 fee for your estimate. You will get this back if you do decide to go with us for the work, $175 will be deducted from your bill. Otherwise, all our roofing estimates are completely free with no obligation to buy.
To learn the reasons we charge this fee, please see below.
Free Roof Quotes For All Homeowners
We only charge a fee for your roof estimate if you are not the property owner or the property is listed for sale.
The reasons for this fee are:
- You will find that many other local roofing companies that offer free roof estimates, will also charge you a much larger fee in these circumstances. If you're lucky, they may not ask. But if they knew, you would very likely be charged a fee.
- We’ve been in the roofing game a while and we know the odds of getting a sale in these circumstances are reduced to 1/20 or less. Often people are just trying to give the buyer a price to get the roof fixed and are looking for the lowest quote possible with no intention of ever getting the work done themselves. The buyer knows this and they would rather get their own estimate.
- Often the people who actually approach us in these circumstances are not the homeowner, or even the buyer, but a realtor. Realtors have no authority to get any work done. They would have us running around all day giving out free roofing estimates to increase their chances of getting their commission.
- We have company overheads. $175 barely covers sending an expert consultant all the way out to your property to provide you with your free estimate. We cannot fill our experts’ schedules up with free estimates that are never going to go anywhere and then have nobody available for a solid booking.
- An average roof inspection costs $205 and that is more than reasonable. You are paying for someone to come out and perform a service. This is ultimately what some people would have us come out and do for free. We do know that is not the case for everyone, however. This is why we return the $175 fee to you when you are ready to move ahead with the work. To learn more about our roof inspection services, please see below.
- If we do not come out to meet the actual owner, we do not get the chance to explain our estimates. We do not not get to tell them how our service is better than the rest. We don't get to explain the quality of the roofing system, the materials we use and how there is an optional additional cost if you want a 25 year full labor and material warranty with no wind max rating, backed by the biggest shingle company in the country, GAF. To realtors, usually the cheapest quote is all they want.
- We like to educate our clients about their choices. There are also some roofing systems and materials that should be avoided AT ALL COSTS. We like to ensure our clients are not steered towards making a terrible mistake by another roofing company. The lifetime costs of a roof could end up costing you a lot more money in the long run if you just go with the cheapest quote.
Professional Roof Assessment
When you get a free roof estimate from a local roofing company, you want to make sure you call in a professional. A local roofing company that really knows the trade, that will give you an accurate roof estimate without any costly revisions and issues later. Here at Infinite Roofing, we have experts in your area, ready to give you the most accurate roofing quote, completely tailored to your requirements. Many local roofing companies offer free roof estimates, but they don't all come with the skills and experience to give you the best advice and get the job done right, on schedule, without any hidden costs. With over 20 years of roofing experience in Albany and across the Capital Region, when you get a free roof quote from Infinite Roofing you know you are in safe hands.
Our premium roof inspection service costs just $175. These provide a more detailed report than you would get with a free roof estimate. We are on several preferred call lists for roof inspections by companies and realtors. When you get a roof inspection, you get a full roof report and everything will be explained to you by the inspector. Get checked by the best, contact Infinite Roofing today!