Competitive Job Salaries Based on Experience.
Pro Siding Installer Pay Rate $17-23.5 per Hour.
Comprehensive Benefits From Health Plans to 401k, Insurance and Financial Planning.
Fast Track Career Plan Quick Promotion Plan and Skill Training.
Short Job Description: Pro Siding Installer
About the Position
We're Hiring Experienced Siding Installers for Immediate Start!
Do you have a careful eye for detailed work? Looking to be a part of a team with a clear path to increase your earnings based on performance?
Infinite Roofing and Construction, located in the heart of Colonie NY is looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to join our crew to work on siding installations for both residential and commercial jobs. We guarantee year round work.
- Competitive Pay Rates based on experience
- Quick, Clear Promotion Path to lead crews and manage projects
- In-House training on other specialties and team management
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Sponsored Gym Memberships
- Free Access to In-House Financial Planner to help you build wealth and reduce debt with your earnings
- 401k Plan with company matching
- Access to U.S. Savings Bonds and Treasury Securities through Payroll services
- Generous Performance based End of Year Premium Pay Bonus
- Appreciation Pay Bonuses
The right candidate believes in being an 'honest broker.' Meaning that they have a strong work ethic and keep to their commitments. If you say you'll keep the job site clean, you keep the job site clean, if you say you'll show up, you'll show up. If you say you can do the job, you do the job. When you are on the job site you are the face of Infinite Roofing and Construction. That means it's your responsibility to help maintain our reputation for honesty, clean job sites and efficient work done quickly and installed properly.
You will be responsible for installing siding and other carpentry related tasks as needed per job. That means you should be able to lift at least 50 lbs, have an eye for measurement and be familiar with vinyl and fiber cement siding installation.
- The Day Starts at the Office at 7 am daily, Monday through Friday.
- During the busy season, work is also available Saturday
- Install Siding for Residential and Commercial Clients
- Remove old siding and dispose of materials properly
- Keep job sites clean
- Other miscellaneous carpentry related work - e.g. measuring, cutting and fitting
- Valid Drivers License
- Your own hand tool set
- Ability to lift 50 lbs+
- Reliable Transportation
- Certifications from James Hardie, Certainteed or other manufacturers a plus
- Knowledge of Installation and Removal of Siding for Residential and Commercial
- Familiarity with both Vinyl Siding and Fiber Cement Siding
- Installation and Removal of Vinyl Siding
- Installation and Removal of Fiber Cement Siding
- Siding Repair
- General Contracting or General Carpentry skills
- Good customer communication skills a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School Certifications, Bachelors Degree a big plus
- 5+ Years Siding or Carpentry for Pro Siding Installer Rates
- 1-4 Years experience, positions available for Siding Installer
- No experience, but interested see our training programs and apprenticeships
We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our team! Call to schedule an interview.
Infinite Roofing Career Track
Start from the ground up and build your basic skills and fundamentals to become a full fledged roofer and sider.
Roofer and Sider
Your skills are honed and you're confidently able to install shingle roofing, flat roofing and siding.
Pro Roofer and Sider
You're a real pro. Not only can you quickly and efficiently install roofing and siding, but also help teach new people.
With your skills honed, grow into leading a crew and keeping the project on time, on budget and on target.
A pro at projects and construction, now it's time to manage multiple projects and make sure each foreman and crew is on target.
- Want to learn other skills, like roofing?
- Want to expand your expertise to lead a team?
- Learn how to manage multiple projects?
The more skills you have in construction, the more money you'll earn. Dedicating yourself to learning more skills and trades will open you up to more bonus pay, easier work and more reliable income.
Our most valuable team members are able to grow with us. That means growing your skills as the company expands.
We'll teach you how to manage a job site so you can get promoted to foreman, as well as other complementary skill sets like roofing and other general contracting so you can keep honing your skills up.
Benefits: What's In It For You
Being part of a team isn't just "having a job" where it's "another day, another dollar." Being on a team means that you're taken care of and valued for the work you provide.
With Infinite Roofing You Get:
- Wellness Building: Sponsored Gym Membership
- Wealth Accumulation: 401k plan with company match
- Financial Building: Access to financial specialists to help with debt management, money mangement & wealth building so you don't have to live paycheck-to-paycheck.
- Health Benefits: Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability.
- End of Year Premium Pay: Active, eligible employees receive End of Year Premium Pay Bonsues
- Appreciation Pay: Go above and beyond? We reward that with the appreciation bonus.
- U.S. Savings Bonds & Treasury Securities: You may purchase U.S. Savings Bonds or Treasury Securities through payroll deductions.
- Quick Performance-Based Promotion Plan: All employees are eligible for the quick-growth promotion plan to build their careers based on their performance.